Northeast Health Resource Center
As part of a long-term strategy to bring health care services and resources to Northeast Travis County, Central Health and partners are offering health and wellness services on the east corner of the Barbara Jordan Elementary School campus and Volma Overton Elementary School.
These services are a direct result of a collaborative effort among residents of Northeast Travis County, Central Health, and CommUnityCare.
- MAP/MAP BASIC enrollment assistance
- In-person and virtual community resources and referrals to:
- ECHO (Ending Community Homelessness Coalition)
- Central Texas Food Bank (Food Stamps Medicaid), download flier.
- Texas RioGrande Legal Aid
- Urban League (Housing/Employment)
- HHSC(Health & Human Services, Vital Statistics, Office of the Attorney General, Social Security Administration
- Diaper and menstrual products available free of charge, download flier.
- WIC, download flier.
- Community Room open to community: Meeting and class space available by reservation. Volma Overton Elementary School, 7201 Colony Loop Dr., Austin, Tx 78724 | Portable 7B
Follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/CentralHealthNortheast
MOBILE CLINIC SERVICES
- Primary Care
- Preventive Care
- Lab Services
- Managing conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.
6711 Johnny Morris Rd., Austin TX 78724
The portable building is located on the Loyola Lane side of the school where the south parking lot is located.
NORTHEAST HEALTH RESOURCE CENTER HOURS
Monday-Friday | 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
No Appointment Necessary
Contact Northeast Health Resource Center by call or text at 512-978-8680
COMMUNITYCARE MOBILE CLINIC HOURS
Monday and Friday | 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Appointments preferred. Walk-ups available.
Contact CommUnityCare at 512-978-9015 or visit www.communitycaretx.org/locations/mobile-clinic.html
Northeast Health Resource Center Inquiry
If you wish to request the use of facilities space, receive updates and news via email, have a question about the services offered at the Resource Center, or would like to submit an activity to be placed in Central Health’s Colony Park Community Calendar, please complete the form below.
Events & Classes Schedule
Free Diapers & Feminine Hygiene Supplies/ Panales Y Productos Femeninos Gratis6711 Johnny Morris Rd, Austin, TX 78724, USA
No appointment necessary, but please call ahead of time @512-978-8680 Open Monday - Friday 8am-5pm. FREE DIAPERS & FEMININE HYGIENE SUPPLIES* • Diapers: Sizes Vary (Preemie – Size 6) • Baby Wipes • Baby […]
Reach Out & Read/Comunicate y Leer6711 Johnny Morris Rd, Austin, TX 78724, USA
Promoting literacy and school readiness across the country.Reach Out and Read affiliates are statewide and regional offices affiliated with our National Center. They work directly with ROR program sites to […]
*MAP / MAP BASIC6711 Johnny Morris Rd, Austin, TX 78724, USA
Central Health Medical Access Program (MAP) is now scheduling in-person appointments for individuals applying for MAP. Call 512-978-8130 to schedule an appointment at one of the following locations - Central Health […]
Notary Services Available / Servicios notariales disponibles6711 Johnny Morris Rd, Austin, TX 78724
Notary Services available: Monday - Friday 8a.m. – 5p.m. Servicios Notariales disponibles: Lunes - Viernes 8a.m. – 5p.m.
For more information call 512.978.8680