Renewing your MAP or MAP Basic card
Renew your membership card before it expires so you always have coverage.
How do I renew?
GATHER the documents you need (Listed below):
- SUBMIT your application online or call 512-978-8130 to get started.
- OR APPLY in person at several locations across Travis County. Call 512-978-8130 to schedule an appointment.
- WATCH for important updates from Central Health. These can include mailed letters, phone calls, emails, or text messages.
Proof that you Live in Travis County
- Lease agreement
- Current utility bill
- Mail postmarked (last 30 days)
Proof of your Household’s Monthly Income
- Check stubs from the last 30 days
- Current year Retirement or Social Security Benefits Letter
- Self-employment income
Proof of Health Insurance for your Household Members, if Applicable
- Medicaid card
- Medicare card
- Private health insurance