TEXAS RHP 7 PROVIDER TOOLS
RHP 7 Plan Update for DY9-10 (2019)
DY9-10 COVID Protocol Changes
Significant changes in care delivery due to COVID-19 may prevent Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) program providers from achieving Category B goals for Medicaid and Low-Income or Uninsured (MLIU) Patient Population by Provider (PPP), improving Category C measures (pay-for-performance measures) of health care quality, and earning related incentive payments. CMS provided guidance to all DSRIP states regarding measurement flexibilities for Calendar Year (CY) 2020 due to COVID-19’s impact on providers’ ability to achieve goals.
- Attachment J – FINAL PFM DY9-10 COVID-19 Changes (8/10/2020) – changes based on CMS discussion and stakeholder feedback are highlighted in green
- Summary of Stakeholder Feedback on Proposed DY9-10 PFM Changes (8/10/2020)
- Category C Estimated Average Achievement Values by Measure or Bundle (8/10/2020) – The estimated average achievement values by measure or bundle are provided for informational purposes. The actual average achievement value for an AM-9 milestone will be determined by all PY2 reporting as of the October DY9 Needs More Information (NMI) reporting period (February 2021).
DY9 and DY10: Protocols, Procedures, Guidance
- 09 20 17 PFM Protocols DY9-10
- 09 20 19 Measure Bundle Protocol