Central Health Northeast Health Resource Center
As part of a long-term strategy to bring health care services and resources to Northeast Travis County, Central Health and partners are offering health and wellness services on the east corner of the Barbara Jordan Elementary School campus and Volma Overton Elementary School.
These services are a direct result of a collaborative effort among residents of Northeast Travis County, Central Health, and CommUnityCare.
- MAP/MAP BASIC enrollment assistance
- In-person and virtual community resources and referrals to:
- Diaper and menstrual products available free of charge, download flyer
- WIC, download flyer
- Community Room open to community: Meeting and class space available by reservation. Volma Overton Elementary School, 7201 Colony Loop Dr., Austin, Tx 78724 | Portable 7B
Follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/CentralHealthNortheast
- Primary Care
- Preventive Care
- Lab Services
- Managing conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.
The portable building is located on the Loyola Lane side of the school where the south parking lot is located.
Central Health Northeast Health Resource Center Hours
Monday-Friday | 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
No Appointment Necessary
Contact Northeast Health Resource Center by call or text at 512-978-8680
CommUnityCare Mobile Clinic Hours
Monday and Friday | 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Appointments preferred. Walk-ups available.
Contact CommUnityCare at 512-978-9015 or visit www.communitycaretx.org/locations/mobile-clinic.html
Northeast Health Resource Center Inquiry
If you wish to request the use of facilities space, receive updates and news via email, have a question about the services offered at the Resource Center, or would like to submit an activity to be placed in Central Health’s Colony Park Community Calendar, please complete the form below.